Following news that a 15-year-old girl was taken off a British Airways flight in Cape Town after a failed attempt to join ISIS, nagging questions remain about how a minor managed to book an international flight alone.
The suspicious circumstances surrounding her attempt to board a plane destined for Saudi Arabia at Cape Town International Airport has begged many questions about how British Airways screens its passengers.
British Airways reservations office at OR Tambo International maintains that a teenager does not need a legal guardian to fly abroad.
A “responsible person” signs the necessary forms on behalf of the minor and furnishes details of a “responsible adult” who will collect the minor at the destination, the airline says. A fee of $150 is payable by the “responsible adult”.
On Monday, State Security Minister David Mahlobo confirmed that a Cape Town teen that ran away from home to join the Islamic State was taken off a British Airways flight about to leave the city.
According to the Worldwide Visa Bureau, applicants from all countries require a visa to enter Saudi Arabia. Only transit passengers do not require visas.
Mahlobo says the investigation would centre around the “understanding the psyche of the child” however.
Meanwhile Gulf News has reported that NSA documents reveal the backers of ISIS:
The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.
NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.
According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.
1) ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi was once a prisoner of the US government. Despite the fact that the US had offered a ten million dollar reward for him, the Obama regime ordered his release in 2009.
2) The Obama regime, with major support from Senate neo-cons John McCain and Lindsey Graham, gave hundreds of millions in military aid to Sunni Jihadists in Syria. Thousands of individuals receiving US aid are now members of ISIS. In fact, ISIS has even posted pictures of ISIS fighters with US Senator John McCain on the internet.
3) Israel has directly aided Sunni Jihadists in Syria by bombing Syrian military assets during Jihadist attacks.
4) The Israeli Prime Minister has reacted to the ISIS spearheaded Sunni/Shia Civil War in Iraq with borderline glee. The president of Israel has also suggested that a Sunni/Shia war is beneficial to the future of Israel.
5) The US and Britiain provided Sunni Jihadists with Toyota trucks in Syria. When, an army of ISIS fighters rolled over the Syria/Iraq border it looked like a commercial for Toyota.